A no deposit bonus is a free bonus that you can use to play and win in real money games. The only requirement is to have a casino account and enter the bonus code, if applicable, to take advantage of the offer. This is different to free instant games, where you can play for free but can’t win real money. No-deposit bonuses are applicable to many European casinos located in different cities such as: Paris, Berlin, London, Prague and others.
Who is eligible for a no deposit casino bonus?
These bonuses are mainly for new players, and sometimes for players who have been idle at the casino for some time. They are very popular with those who want to try their hand but aren’t ready to invest money in a casino game. It offers you a credit of real money that you can use for free. However, sometimes this only applies to certain games or titles. Nevertheless, you can win a big score, there’s no doubt about it! As far as games are concerned, mostly no deposit bonuses offer free slots.
Why should I look for no deposit bonuses?
In general, they give you the following three benefits:
- Generous amounts of bonus money to be wagered
- Exclusive promotions by game type or name
- The opportunity to practise playing for real money.
No deposit promotions are always worth trying, as they are free anyway. Of course, always check the terms and conditions for wagering or withdrawal requirements.
What can I win with a no deposit bonus?
So, you play for free and win real money – it couldn’t be better… Some casinos offer not only money, but also additional prizes.
You can earn:
- Free money
- free spins
- Free chips for table games
- Casino credits
- Loyalty Points (because these bets are considered to be real money games).
Different types of no deposit bonuses
You can come across no deposit bonuses in various forms. Here are the types most commonly found at our recommended online casinos.
- Free money
A small amount of free money given to new players to familiarise themselves with the site and try out a few casino games at home. You can win real money with this type of bonus.
- Free spins with no deposit
The casino will give you free spins with no wagering requirements. However, it is usually specified on which online slots you need to use the free spins.
- Free spins and free play
Same as above, with the only difference being that players must use the no deposit free spins for a specific time or by a specific date.
As a gesture of goodwill, some casinos offer this way of giving some money back to their players after losing money on the site. This may encourage you to place more bets even after losing.
What are no deposit bonus codes?
Some no deposit bonuses simply require you to enter a special code or use a coupon to unlock them. Like all other casino bonuses, no deposit bonus codes are not hidden or hard to find. You’ll find them on the homepage or on the bonus page. You can even get the codes by email in the casino newsletter.
No deposit bonus codes for existing players
It’s no secret that no deposit bonuses are mostly for new players. However, some casinos offer special no deposit bonuses for existing players. These are usually emailed to players who have been inactive for a long time, as an incentive to return to the casino. Another way for existing players to take part in no deposit bonuses is to download the casino app or sign up for a mobile casino.
How do I get my free no deposit bonus?
To claim one of these offers, follow our step-by-step guide. It may seem simple, but we want you to be fully informed before you sign up.
- Find a casino with a no deposit offerBonuses are usually only for new players. This means that you need to find a casino that you have never played at before. Of course, our usual advice applies here – make sure it’s a licensed casino in your jurisdiction. You need to be sure that you will be able to withdraw your bonus winnings fairly.
- Register your accountOnce you’ve registered and logged in, you can proceed to claim your bonus. Remember that you are getting a free bonus to play for real money. Unlike the free, practice versions of the games where there is no money, you must register an account to get this bonus.
- Get your hands on the bonusThe bonus amount will be credited to your new account. In most cases this is automatic. Occasionally you may have to enter a bonus code to activate your offer. Keep an eye out for emails from the casino – sometimes they contain instructions on how to get the bonus.
Choosing the right online casino
There are so many great options from which to choose the right online casino that you might feel a little overwhelmed. As you scroll through the sites, you may find that they even start to blend in with each other a little bit at a time.
The truth is that there is no right answer to the question of which casino to play at. It all comes down to personal preference. However, as you consider the site, there are some things you can look out for that will help you make your decision:
- BonusesObviously, the first thing to look out for is the frequency and generosity of the site’s bonuses. Take a look at the offers and see if the gameplay requirements are reasonable. Try to find bonuses that you will want to use if you play on this site.
- AccessibilityIt’s important that you can access the site using the device you want. If the site only works in browsers, you may not like trying to see all the details on your phone screen. On the other hand, you may prefer to use a laptop or desktop computer, and some sites only work for mobile devices.
- NavigateYou should be able to navigate through the different sections of the site without any problems. There should be no confusing structure or hidden areas that you need, such as the cash register or frequently asked questions. The site should also work quickly, so don’t settle for a site that has frequent delays or connectivity problems.
- Choice of gamesEvery site you visit will have slot machines available. However, if you prefer to play table games, you may have to wander around the site to find the games you want to play. Even if you’re a fan of slots, it’s still worth checking out a few sites – some sites have a much wider and deeper selection of games than others.
- SupportYou always hope that things are going well on the site. If not, it’s important that you can get in touch with support staff without too much trouble. If there is no active support on the site, you may want to look for another site. Generally speaking, you should be able to contact someone within a couple of minutes, regardless of the time of day.
How to assess banking practices
- Background and security checks
Safety and security are top priorities for online casino reviews. Examine the casino’s certification and look for trustworthy authorities and licences. Check whether the encryption on the site is secure and whether the software used comes from reputable developers.
- Banking and bonuses
Investigate the bonuses on the site, especially the no deposit bonuses in this case. It is important to check the wagering requirements in case they prove unfair. A good casino should have a wide range of banking options, if there are restrictions then it will not have a good rating. Contact the support team and check the response time and quality of the process.
- Games, software and cashback
First and foremost, everyone wants to see an excellent catalogue of games on offer – for real money and free. Another important aspect is device compatibility. Players should check out a range of smartphones and tablets to test the casino apps and mobile game. There is a withdrawal test, for example in USD (USD – $) or EUR (EUR – €), to evaluate how easy and fast it is to cash out.
- Approval and rating
Check the blacklist of sites that pose a risk to players. Check the recommended sites to make sure the information here is up to date and that the rating is still high.